Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels have less than 30 miles on them drove my car straight from the dealer to the garage and put my current wheels on. these are in perfect condition. taking offers right now if i cant get a decent offer just gonna keep them to use for winter wheels. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
438 Posts
Might be interested, but when you post something for sale the rules say you need to post a price. PICs and a price make it a lot easier to sell something. When your ready to do that let me know and I will let you know if I want them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotcha. just cant right now there in a buddies garage wrapped and packed. just wanted to get offers before i went all the way to his garage and unpacked them, took pics, then post them on here and do all that for nothing.

if you really want me to take pics i can. but they were literally on the car for 25 minutes went from dealer to garage and are in perfect condition.

·
Registered
457 Posts
gotcha. just cant right now there in a buddies garage wrapped and packed. just wanted to get offers before i went all the way to his garage and unpacked them, took pics, then post them on here and do all that for nothing.

if you really want me to take pics i can. but they were literally on the car for 25 minutes went from dealer to garage and are in perfect condition.
These days if you sell ANYTHING off the internet...you have to have pics. No question.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok while im getting the pics. im taking offers on the set. perfect condition and includes the tires that came with which also are in perfect condition.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
So for the uninformed...
What size & brand tires are they... and what do those wheels look like?
And I guess with all the previous requests ignored, we can assume the Rule = "must state price" is out the window.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
These wheels have less than 30 miles on them drove my car straight from the dealer to the garage and put my current wheels on. these are in perfect condition. taking offers right now if i cant get a decent offer just gonna keep them to use for winter wheels. Thanks in advance
Please post an asking price per forum rules. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
OK, I offer you $500 shipped. Please either accept or provide a counter offer. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
forgot to add OBO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts