Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well the sad day came traded in my `09 b5 classic 6spd even up for a new 2011 ram quad cab pickup. yep even up!
I have the following parts for sale: all about a yr old or less

1.genuine mopar cover 200.00 obo

2.oil catch can with fender mount in blue 65.00 SOLD

3.genuine mopar floor mats that say challenger 50.00 SOLD

4.srt8 air box and throttle body tube and K&N reusable air cleaner 75.00 SOLD

5. diablo tuner back to factory specs. 150.00 SOLD

6.Also have a hurst pistol grip shifter in carbon fiber looking finish 75.00 SOLD
all are best offer plus shipping give me a yell before ebay gets them! best just to call i can send pictures. 319 321 7101 [email protected] mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
How did you trade a 2 year old car even up for a 2011 Ram quad cab? Some of those quad cabs go for mid to high $40K. You must be one heck of a haggler. I'll have to get some tips from you for my next deal.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,790 Posts
How did you trade a 2 year old car even up for a 2011 Ram quad cab? Some of those quad cabs go for mid to high $40K. You must be one heck of a haggler. I'll have to get some tips from you for my next deal.
The same way he got people to send money for parts he doesn't have! LOL, J/K of course.
Can I get pics of the Hurst pistol grip shifter and what does it need to mount it? Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'll take the Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter!!! Pm me your paypal address when u get the chance please, thanks!!!P.S. also need a shipping quote to 15216 please.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
car cover

yes it will fit a 2010 just fine, very nice says challenger on front and has a clear square part on back so you can see license plate while covered also like new.. [email protected]

·
Registered
244 Posts
The same way he got people to send money for parts he doesn't have! LOL, J/K of course.
Can I get pics of the Hurst pistol grip shifter and what does it need to mount it? Thanks
Are you sure you are just kidding......or were your physic powers kickin in?

All I got was a tiny picture of a catch can....and silence.:scratchhead:

Anybody else???

^

·
Registered
169 Posts
I paid him over two weeks ago via PayPal and have yet to see my parts. I also called him on the 6th and he stated "I'm going to ship it"......... So I am going to say he is a deadbeat. If I receive my parts I will gladly eat my words.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got the Diablosport Predator tuner from him . Took about a week . It came in original box with manual & decal. Like new.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts