Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As much as it pains me to do this, recent changes in my life dictate that putting my Challenger up for sale is the best thing to do. I'm looking to get out from under it so it should be an opportunity for someone and it will help me out as well. As much of a win win as this can be....

It's a 2009 Brilliant Black Crystal Perl. 5.7 HEMI R/T
J package.
6 Speed
Track Pack - equipped. - Bright peddles, etc.
18" wheels. *
Moon Roof.
heated leather interior w/ light grey inserts.
heated mirrors.
electronic convenience group.
cd mp3, sirrus radio, blue tooth,
iPhone connect etc…

everything but the nav.

She's always been garage kept, stored inside for the winter, but I also have the Dodge outdoor Car Cover for it.. (included)

Other Extras:
Corsa Cat back sport exhaust, *( In addition I have interchangeable, professionally fabricated rear resonator replacement pipes, with the factory chrome tips on them. This way you can easily swap them in or out to switch to an even more aggressive sound than the corsa sport gives.)

A Mopar cold air intake.

A Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, with custom 8 ball - shifter knob. ( I am including both a straight and raked shifter as well as the standard white Hurst ball.)

Mopar Hood struts (instead of the silly hood prop)
Mopar 'functional' hood scoop mod. (SRT8 ducting to replace the factory show only plugs. )**

Jet 180* T-stat

Shift Skip eliminator.

Custom Polished billet coil pack covers.
Custom Polished billet fuse box cover.
Custom Polished billet dip stick handle.
Custom Polished billet oil catch can with brass fittings.

Polished billet power steering reservoir cover.
Polished billet power steering reservoir cap cover.
Polished billet windshield washer tank lid.
Polished billet antifreeze cap cover.
Polished billet oil-dipstick T-handle.
Polished billet A/C port cap cover.
Polished braided hoses.
Polished billet water neck.
Polished hose clamp covers.
Polished chrome hood latch.

Black anodized billet "Challenger" Door Sil plates.

Tinted Windows.

Custom embroidered head rests.

There is a Diablo Sport Tuner .... *with the three included tunes. *The factory tune is in the car now.

I also have all of the stock parts, shifter, engine cover etc. *that will go with it. *Except the stock exhaust.

All documentation for service, *I've run nothing but Royal Purple oil. Also *Brochures, receipts, original window sticker, etc.

About 21,400 miles on the clock. *The car runs and sounds great. I can do an under 5 second 0-60 *or I can get 29 MPG just driving it around. (according to the evic) Can't seem to do both at the same time though..

KBB says $27K - $29K before any of the aftermarket stuff.

I'm looking to start at $25,000.00 and see what happens..

...... May consider cash & a project car ... or an offer…

She's currently parked at my place in Yankton, SD.

Thanks guys,
Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats one HELL of a DEAL man!!!

Someone is going to get real lucky for 25K for all that.

Sorry your having to sell her

Good Luck
Thanks man, I appreciate that. Yea it's difficult, but I guys got to do what he's got to do....

Tim

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Sorry to hear Tim, that should go fast at that price. Wow.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear Tim, that should go fast at that price. Wow.
Thanks...

.... I hope your correct, posting it up was a bit tough... I figure once it's gone I the sting will fade... lol chin up and all that. :)

Tim

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
great car with cool stuff, sorry for the need to sell. good luck.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Sorry to hear you're selling. Sounds like a steal for someone. Good luck with the sale.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Sorry to see you have to do that, Tim, but I know you'll move on.

This is a steal, folks! Tim's a class act who really knows his cars. This thing has been LOVED on!

HemiSam

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great car with cool stuff, sorry for the need to sell. good luck.
Thanks, it's been fun getting to this point!!!! Seems I can't go anywhere without getting stopped for looks and such..... sure going to miss that..

Sorry to hear you're selling. Sounds like a steal for someone. Good luck with the sale.
Appreciate the good will. Thanks!~

Sorry to see you have to do that, Tim, but I know you'll move on.

This is a steal, folks! Tim's a class act who really knows his cars. This thing has been LOVED on!

HemiSam
Thanks for the kind words Sam, I try. :guiness:

Cheers,
Tim

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As much as it pains me to do this, recent changes in my life dictate that putting my Challenger up for sale is the best thing to do. I'm looking to get out from under it so it should be an opportunity for someone and it will help me out as well. As much of a win win as this can be....

It's a 2009 Brilliant Black Crystal Perl. 5.7 HEMI R/T
J package.
6 Speed
Track Pack - equipped. - Bright peddles, etc.
18" wheels. *
Moon Roof.
heated leather interior w/ light grey inserts.
heated mirrors.
electronic convenience group.
cd mp3, sirrus radio, blue tooth,
iPhone connect etc…

everything but the nav.

She's always been garage kept, stored inside for the winter, but I also have the Dodge outdoor Car Cover for it.. (included)

Other Extras:
Corsa Cat back sport exhaust, *( In addition I have interchangeable, professionally fabricated rear resonator replacement pipes, with the factory chrome tips on them. This way you can easily swap them in or out to switch to an even more aggressive sound than the corsa sport gives.)

A Mopar cold air intake.

A Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, with custom 8 ball - shifter knob. ( I am including both a straight and raked shifter as well as the standard white Hurst ball.)

Mopar Hood struts (instead of the silly hood prop)
Mopar 'functional' hood scoop mod. (SRT8 ducting to replace the factory show only plugs. )**

Jet 180* T-stat

Shift Skip eliminator.

Custom Polished billet coil pack covers.
Custom Polished billet fuse box cover.
Custom Polished billet dip stick handle.
Custom Polished billet oil catch can with brass fittings.

Polished billet power steering reservoir cover.
Polished billet power steering reservoir cap cover.
Polished billet windshield washer tank lid.
Polished billet antifreeze cap cover.
Polished billet oil-dipstick T-handle.
Polished billet A/C port cap cover.
Polished braided hoses.
Polished billet water neck.
Polished hose clamp covers.
Polished chrome hood latch.

Black anodized billet "Challenger" Door Sil plates.

Tinted Windows.

Custom embroidered head rests.

There is a Diablo Sport Tuner .... *with the three included tunes. *The factory tune is in the car now.

I also have all of the stock parts, shifter, engine cover etc. *that will go with it. *Except the stock exhaust.

All documentation for service, *I've run nothing but Royal Purple oil. Also *Brochures, receipts, original window sticker, etc.

About 21,400 miles on the clock. *The car runs and sounds great. I can do an under 5 second 0-60 *or I can get 29 MPG just driving it around. (according to the evic) Can't seem to do both at the same time though..

KBB says $27K - $29K before any of the aftermarket stuff.

I'm looking to start at $25,000.00 and see what happens..

...... May consider cash & a project car ... or an offer…

She's currently parked at my place in Yankton, SD.

Thanks guys,
Tim
Just a bump for this thread...... :guiness:

·
Registered
223 Posts
AMAZING DEAL!! Looks like im a week too late, good luck sir!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just I wanted say thank you to everyone for all the posts and all who inquired my car.

She's sold as of today..... a bit of a bitter-sweet day for me. I was distracted enough that I even missed a gear while showing her off.... (at least that's where I'll lay the blame.. :scratchhead::slap:

I do feel good about the buyer and think the car's going to be very well taken care of. That was important to me.

I hope he decides to chime in, I think he would be a great addition to the forum. It would be fun watch as he makes the car his own..

Thanks agin everyone!!!!

Moderator, please feel free to close this post at your connivance.

Tim :guiness:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Just I wanted say thank you to everyone for all the posts and all who inquired my car.

She's sold as of today..... a bit of a bitter-sweet day for me. I was distracted enough that I even missed a gear while showing her off.... (at least that's where I'll lay the blame.. :scratchhead::slap:

I do feel good about the buyer and think the car's going to be very well taken care of. That was important to me.

I hope he decides to chime in, I think he would be a great addition to the forum. It would be fun watch as he makes the car his own..

Thanks agin everyone!!!!

Moderator, please feel free to close this post at your connivance.

Tim :guiness:

Wow wish I'd have seen this a couple of months ago. Congrats on selling her. One hell of a deal on a sweet ride.

·
Registered
437 Posts
jeez, just saw this - sorry you had to let it go! Your input here will definitely be missed. Good on you to do what you needed to - whatever the situation. I hope you're back at some point as well ... maybe with a 392:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Well, congrats and condolences Tim. Glad it sold if that's what needed to happen right now.

I hope you stick around the forum. We can all benefit from your posts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts