Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Chrome Avarus AV5 staggered wheels and tires. Front setup is 20 x 8.5 with 255/45 20 Nitto 420S tires. Rear setup is 20 x 10 with 285/40 20 Nitto 420S tires. Tire wheel package have 2,500 miles on them and they have never been in snow or rain (pulled car out of garage for pic only). Not a mark on the wheels or tires (inside of wheels are as clean as outside). This set up was also road force balanced so there is no vibration whatsoever. Front wheels have TPMS sensors that function properly. I installed the wrong part number in the rear wheels so the sensors do not work (my original sensors are still in the original wheels as I did not want to break those down) just never got around to changing.

This combination fits within the wheel wells and my car is lowered. I have decided to go with a different look on my car and this is the only reason I am selling.

PM me if interested. Looking to get $1,200.00 for set

Thanks
Craig

Attachments

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well though I had these sold but unfortunately the rear setup does not fit a 300C. This is a great deal on a mint set of tires and wheels

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Yes I agree. I also bought something from him and was very helpful. He's a good guy. I wish I had the money I'd be all over these

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Craig
What would the shipping cost be to ship to the Toronto area ?
Hi Dennis,

I will check the shipping costs on Monday. As far as meeting you in the Windsor area that for the most part is not a problem except I do not know what the law is regarding bringing stuff across the border to sell. I will as well check this out on Monday and will also let you know what I find out. I can for sure meet you at the bridge or tunnel on the Detroit side.

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Dennis,

I will check the shipping costs on Monday. As far as meeting you in the Windsor area that for the most part is not a problem except I do not know what the law is regarding bringing stuff across the border to sell. I will as well check this out on Monday and will also let you know what I find out. I can for sure meet you at the bridge or tunnel on the Detroit side.

Thanks
Craig
Much appriciated Craig
Thanks
Dennis

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available. Couple of better pics. First one is lowered second one is standard height. I am going to Challengerfest end of April and can bring them down is this helps.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have someone interested in the tires but hate to break up the set. If someone is interested in the wheels only then I would take $600.00 for the wheels. These wheels were over $1200 when I bought them new last May and they are perfect. I have all of the boxes and hub alignment rings. Stock F1's would fit on these wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts