Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_2316.jpg I recently purchased (in the last 3 months) this lloyd mat set which includes front, rear and the trunk mat. I thought i would try to sell this set here before going to ebay. All mats are in like new condition and will be promptly shipped. Free shipping to the lower 48 united states. $165.00 buys the entire set and pays for shipping via fedex ground. First to pm. Me with a good paypal address for sending an invoice gets the set after paying the invoice. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
F/s complete dodge challenger srt8 lloyds mat set

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently purchased (in the last 3 months) this lloyd mat set which includes front, rear and the trunk mat. I thought i would try to sell this set here before going to ebay. All mats are in like new condition and will be promptly shipped. Free shipping to the lower 48 united states. $165.00 buys the entire set and pays for shipping via fedex ground. First to pm. Me with a good paypal address for sending an invoice gets the set after paying the invoice. Thank you in advance.

PM sent.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Item sold. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts