Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reduced to 600 Must sell! Everything listed goes

Hello everyone. I am selling my complete Kicker setup that I just had installed 1 week ago. After owning my Dodge Challenger since the beginning of December, I will be selling the Dodge this week. I have an opportunity to sell my car to fit my household needs.

With all that being said, these items are a week - 2 weeks old with proof of receipts.

WHATS FOR SALE
  1. Kicker Dual Sub - 77KICK20AB
  2. (2) 6.5"" Rear Door Speakers - 77KICK10
  3. (2) 6x9 midbase Speakers and (2) 3.5"" 2- way Instrument Panel - 77KICK11AB

The "Kicker Dual Sub" is complete with wiring harness, screws, bolts, ties, fuses....EVERYTHING. The Harness is not even cut. I had installed for 2 days.

I will post pictures up, but wanted to get the ball rolling while I was at work today. I really like a local pickup of these items, and really like to sell as a complete kit.

Aurora, IL - Will travel up to 100 miles to meet for a cash sale.

PRICE

600 for everything , plus shipping if someone really wants me to ship. I would figure 75-100 dollars shipping for everything. Reason being is I will have to take the sub to the UPS store and have them make a custom box. The door/deck speakers are not a problem.

Contact me with any questions you may have.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Does the sub have the amp built in? or is that a seperate component. I think the amp for that sub mounts in the trunk or rear deck where the 8" sub went????? Not sure.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I am close to you, does installation come included? :D

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Do you still have this for sale? .....if so I would be very interested. Please send me a PM.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Too damn bad we didn't make contact for I ended up buying a brand new one and installing it a few days ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Box still available

I still have my sub box available, its on ebay, item number 120705133312, buy it now for $399!

Mope

·
Registered
287 Posts
What would I look for to know how good a sub is? I have a Alpine 12" type R right now but really dont like how it fits in the trunk (just a big square box) but love the way it sounds... I was looking at this it seems like it would fit nice

1 - 17 of 17 Posts