Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...I think this is a pretty good deal. I upgraded all my exhaust to SRT8 sized Corsa cause I love the Corsa sound. So now I'm SRT8 sized from the shorties through to the replacement SRT8 sized Corsa catback. I'm offering my R/T sized Corsas for a 6-speed. I think they'll fit an auto if you're willing to toss the suitcase mufflers, but I'd rather have it go to a 6-speed car to keep things simple.

I'm tired of thinking about this thing, which is sitting at Arrington Engines in VA. If I get $700, the shipping is on me. If it's $600, I'll split the shipping. If I have to give it away at below $600, the shipping is on you.

I want this thing gone so make me an offer. It's got 8K miles on it and they sound fantastic and are in perfectly good shape. I'd still have them on if I didn't upgrade due to the 90MM TB addition and the bigger snout on the Magnuson to help with moving more air through the engine.

HemiSam

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are pics of the system sitting at Arrington. See the midpipes with cats, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. Bargathon!

HemiSam

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're willing to remove the suitcase mufflers the auto's come with stock. Some folks turn off the MDS with the Predator after removing these. Some choose not to.

If you're seriously interested, I'll reach out to Corsa to confirm the fitment is not a problem. I've been told it's not but I want to be sure for any buyer.

HemiSam

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hemisam. if these were in Texas I would come and pick them up as I live near Austin.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, that's a distinct possibility. My car's in VA and I'll need to bring her back before long...

HemiSam

·
Registered
988 Posts
You bring them back and I will take them..... shipping would be a killer, I think.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fair enough and thanks for the offer! Do me a favor and pm me your offer so we're both clear on what we're signing up for. I pride myself on doing what I say and I want you happy as well.

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
still available?

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold, bud. If that changes, I'll let you know. It's on me to deliver so odds are I'm the hold up. Just need to get it back to TX from VA...

Thanks for looking though!

HemiSam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts