Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two Dodge leather look Racing jackets for sale. One is an XL and the other is a L size. I received these as Christmas presents for myself and my wife. They are really sharp looking, not real leather, but that faux look leather. They are brand new, never been worn, and still have all the tags attached to them. The reason I am selling them is that even though they say they are an XL and L, they sure don't fit that way. Much too snug for my body to be comfortable wearing it. I would have to say if you are a Large and your wife is a Medium, they would fit just fine. I am asking $25, plus $5 shipping for each one. I would like to sell them as a matching set, but will separate if need be. Paypal would be fine.

Thank you.
JACKETS ARE SOLD !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted the pictures to my original thread. The pictures are not too good because of the flash probably. But you get the idea I think. These
are more of a spring or fall jacket. Lightweight without any lining for winter use. They look very nice, but just don't fit me. Wish I was a skinny guy
!:)

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
mojoman

Do you think the XL will fit a 6'3" 230 lb'er, or is that pushing it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
  1. Sorry, but I don't think so. I am 6' around 240 and zipping up the jacket is very snug on me. Not comfortable at all..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
  1. Sorry, but I don't think so. I am 6' around 240 and zipping up the jacket is very snug on me. Not comfortable at all..

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Thanks for letting me know... I figured it probably wouldn't fit.

Mike

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice jackets, hard to know fit without trying them on but I'm 5'9" and vary from 170 - 200 LBs depending on contention, usually large to medium. Wife is 5'4" 125 LBs Medium to small.

Is the waist band ribbed or does it hang loose?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The waistband is ribbed. It does not "hang loose"

I would say that these jackets would fit you and your wife pretty good!

As I said originally, they were made small. Let me know if you want them.

I would prefer Paypal. PM me for my account info.

Thanks,

Mojoman

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just checked out these jackets again, and my wife tells me that indeed these jackets are nylon lined. And that the waistband as well as the sleeves by the wrists are ribbed too! She says that the fit will be good for you, but might be a little loose for your wife. Just thought I'd let you know!

The jackets are made well, not a cheap knock off. I wish that they would have fit me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts