Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Pro kit going to go a different route. these springs have never been installed. asking $225

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ahhhhh! THIS IS TEMPTING!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great kit and price, dont let it pass you by

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ahhhhh! THIS IS TEMPTING!!!
we (6sp's) need the shocks as well to actually lower the car. Just putting on the springs doesn't work as our load leveling stock shocks keep the car up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but dont the 6spd's come with nivomat or bilstein? mine has bilstein...if so then arent the bilstein the one that are load leveling? and if you have nivomat then it does not require shocks? please let me know

·
Registered
852 Posts
but dont the 6spd's come with nivomat or bilstein? mine has bilstein...if so then arent the bilstein the one that are load leveling? and if you have nivomat then it does not require shocks? please let me know
I believe its the other way around

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe it is. im just trying to get these sold so if somebody has to buy different shocks and springs, why not buy these for a good price and save some money towards the shocks they need. thanks for the info by the way blk09rt6spd/OCHALLENGER

·
Banned
484 Posts
Hey man. Im intressted in these springs. Did u ever find someone in the area that could install them correctly and do an allinment? Also what is the new direction u are going.

·
Registered
437 Posts
maybe it is. im just trying to get these sold so if somebody has to buy different shocks and springs, why not buy these for a good price and save some money towards the shocks they need. thanks for the info by the way blk09rt6spd/OCHALLENGER
yup, 6sp's need the pro kit from eibach that has the springs and shocks in it.

This is a great deal for an auto though - I'd be all over it :thumbsup: Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,790 Posts
I'll take them if these are Eibach part# 2895.140. PM'd you with some questions and please confirm part number because it looks like the picture shows a different number.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
they are the Eibach 2895.140 but i could be wrong becaus ei just checked the picture also. let me get home and ill pm you

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,790 Posts
Yeah, those are the correct ones. I edited my part number. Let me know when you're home and if possible a pic of the box label and number on the springs would help. It looks like they end something different in your pic.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, those are the correct ones. I edited my part number. Let me know when you're home and if possible a pic of the box label and number on the springs would help. It looks like they end something different in your pic.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,790 Posts
Free bump to let eveyone know these are still up for grabs. They will work with any R/T including Classics equipped with Bilstein shocks but not the self leveling Nivomats. These are the real deal!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Free bump to let eveyone know these are still up for grabs. They will work with any R/T including Classics equipped with Bilstein shocks but not the self leveling Nivomats. These are the real deal!
thanks for all the amplifying info you gave, hopefully i can get them gone soon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts