Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Factory Wheels for sale!!!
These are the 20 inch Polished aluminum wheels. The front left and rear left wheels have very small nicks from side scraping a curb. However, they are very unnoticeable to the point that everyone who inspects my car doesnt notice it.

I will post pictures tonight of the nicks and of the "perfect condition wheels".

These wheels cost about $600 each so for the nicked wheels I'm asking $300 each and for the good wheels I'm asking $500 each. If you buy them as a set I'll sell you them for $1300 ($300 cheaper).

Prices are negotiable, but the wheels are still mad nice. Pictures will be up soon. PM me if interested

I'm located in Holmdel, NJ 07733.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the pics guys! i took a couple of each wheel so you could see it from afar and up close. Btw, haven't clean the wheels in 2 weeks and i've been commuting every day and they still look this clean!

Wheel 1:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, my bad because until I took the pics I didn't see those really small nicks,
lowering the price to one grand for all 4 for whoever else is interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for the confusion but the tires aren't included. I need those for my new rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.