Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was purchased as part of the interior appearance package. I honestly don't think I'll ever use it. Box was in the trunk of the car when purchased, and it's unopened. (See photos) I'm not interested in opening the box to check if it's "allright". The box has no damage, tape is intact and there's no reason to think anything could be wrong with it. Price is $245 which includes shipping to your destination (in the continental U.S.) and tracking confirmation. I'm in Virginia. Payment would be through my PayPal account so you're protected on the purchase price. Below is the description on the Chrysler website, PM me if interested. Thanks

Description
Vehicle Cover helps protect your vehicle's finish from UV rays, dirt and other airborn pollutants. Made of premium material (Evolution®, Weathershield® or Matrix®) that is washable, heavy weight, breathable and water resistant. Custom contoured, these covers feature double-stitched seams and elasticized bottom edges at the front and rear.

Clear rear license plate window, tie-down grommets and mirror pockets are standard.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Great price w/shipping! Mine was a little over $300.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts