Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a few items still for sale that came off my 2010 Challenger. Just bought 2011 and all of these parts are already on it. Canards (sit right behind Chin Spoiler) 25.00 + shpg. Lumbar Adjustment covers BT quality. $20+ shpg. SOLD! (one has a minor blemish). Fuel door $90 plus shipping SOLD! (the one I will send is brand new on car and has FUEL badge on it) this one is going back on my car. For you 2008-2010 SE guys/gals I have the radio/console bezels still available and door pulls SOLD that come standard on 2011. This is a nice upgrade, was in my car 1 week before I traded and pulled. Purchased from dealer about $340 or more, offering for $100+shpg. Challenger Grille Badge $15+ shpg. Below is a pic of the pattern on the bezels. Challenger Grille Badge $15+ shpg Also still have a MOPAR CAI for a 3.5 $200 + Shpg

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no problem with that if your willing to pay the shipping, what are you interested in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts