Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says. Im selling my Procharger kit for the 06-10 SRT8 Charger. It has 6500 miles on it and is still like new. It will come with EVERYTHING you need to bolt it up and go accept the little 1/4 inch dowel for the crank pin kit but it will come with the crank pin drill kit. This is NOT the tuner kit and does come with the injectors, Predator and 2 bar map sensor. Also the Boost a Pump will come with it and wiring. I will also be sending the full packet of directions on how to install step by step. I will drain the oil before shipping so when you get it, FILL IT BEFORE RUNNING IT!!!! I will be sending 2 bottles of Procharger oil with the kit. Also I will be sending 16 1 step colder NGK Iridium plugs already gapped to 32. They only have 6500 miles on them so they are still good. I also have A TON OF SRT8 STUFF for the Charger that I will be selling. Anyway, let me know if anybody would be interested in getting a Procharger for their SRT8. I would like to get 4400 OBO shipped anywhere in the US. I paid 5900 new about 6 months ago and paid 150 for the plugs. For any questions give me a PM. This kit still has 6 months of Procharger warranty. Only reason Im selling is because I am trading in the car in a month or so and dont want to loose my ass on the trade in. I am in the process of making the car bone stock again.

Part number is...........1DD314-SCI
It is the full satin (non polished) HO kit. Its the "noisy" style head unit. In actuality its really not that noisy.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crap, I forgot to put SOLD!!!!!!!! I sold it yesterday. Anyway it wont fit the Challenger. I believe the only differeance is the intercooler brackets. Im not sure though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts