Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD F/S JLT Cold Air Intake

Bought new from Speedlogix in September of this year for $299 (see page at JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake 05-10 300, Challenger, Charger, Magnum 5.7L, 6.1L.

JLT Carbon Fiber CAI fits 2005-2010 5.7/6.1 Magnums/300/Charger/Challenger and product info can be found at JLT Carbon Fiber CAI (2005-09 Dodge HEMI) [CFCAI-DH05] - $299.00 : JLT PERFORMANCE, Home of the JLT TRUE COLD AIR KIT

Like new condition with the exception of some very minor bends in the filter media as shown in the filter picture ( I can send more pics of the filter if this is a concern). Comes complete with everything includign the bolt to hold it tight to the factory air box mounting hole in the radiator support.

Not sure what it's worth after a few months and with the minor cosmetic flaw in the filter (new filter is $26). Asking $175 shipped within NA or best offer. PM me.

Got a chance to get an AEM Long Ram style intake from a buddy selling his car so this one is no longer needed.

Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are interested but think my price is to high then pls feel free to throw something at me...as long as it's reasonable.

Eric

·
Registered
244 Posts
Do you still have this? I sent you a PM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts