Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale Magnaflow competition catback SRT without tips with only 2,000 miles; $350 plus shipping. PM me if interested thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have this system and LOVE IT!!!! Has a really mean sound.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This may be dumb. But would this fit an rt
It would but you would have to get 2.5 to 3 in adapters so the catback would bolt up to the midpipes

·
187 Posts
This may be dumb. But would this fit an rt
As soon as my Corsa arrives, I will have mine for sale. Has about 2500 mile on it and it's for a R/T. PM if interested and IMHO the $350 is a total give away for a system that cost about $1000. Oh, and mine has the Magnaflow tips.

·
Registered
175 Posts
For sale Magnaflow competition catback SRT without tips with only 2,000 miles; $350 plus shipping. PM me if interested thanks
Is this the system that re uses the stock tips or is it the one that uses the double walled Magniflow quad tips? This info might help sell the system!:werd:

·
Registered
175 Posts
As soon as my Corsa arrives, I will have mine for sale. Has about 2500 mile on it and it's for a R/T. PM if interested and IMHO the $350 is a total give away for a system that cost about $1000. Oh, and mine has the Magnaflow tips.
Which Corsa are you getting? Why are you taking of the Magnaflow? Is it real loud?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This system does not include tips it is part number 16886, however I will include a set of magnaflow quad tips but you will have to weld the tips to the exhaust.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks for posting the part #. According to Magnaflow website this system re uses the factory tips. Is this how it was on your car?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No I welded the tips to the system so will need to weld your tips or the magnafliw quad tips Im including.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts