Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mumber
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested I am preparing to remove and sell my MBRP Cool Dual exhaust. They are on my SRT8 with a six speed trans. I'm not sure about alternate fitments?
I bought these in August of last year and I don't drive nearly enough. They have about 600 miles on them now and I've never driven in any wet or other than sunny conditions. This exhaust is in very good condition and I will post pictures soon. The exhaust does include polished dual rectangular tips and it has a real musclecar sound! I love the way it sounds and would not be selling this if I wasn't trading in the car. I still have the original exhaust and the dealer won't give me anything extra for my trade in.
If you are interested please PM me. I can't remember exactly what I paid for them? I would think $700 plus shipping would be a fair asking price? If that's not right let me know. Part of the price of being too busy with work and life is not even getting to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Thanks,

Knownman

·
Mumber
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures as promised.

They are obviously still on the car. I will remove these over the weekend or sooner if needed and I have the proper packing and filler necessary.
I'm located or will be shipping from area code 07094 Secaucus, NJ. I will throw ground shipping in for free. Anything faster will be additional based on the rate that is quoted by U.P.S. or Fed EX. I will not use the U.S. postal office! My company gets a discount so what ever the shipper asks for is all I will pass along. I will provide a tracking number as soon as I get one. I would like PayPal for ease and security on both ends.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
How much are you asking? I am definately interested. Is it all bolt on? Are you able to unbolt it all and pack it nicely? Is it 304 or 409 stainless?

·
Mumber
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pulled the exhaust off without incident. I have some pics to show the quality of this kit. everything that is in the photos is included. The only piece from your stock exhaust that gets reused is the band clamps off of the headers. It is the same as the ones in the kit.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Mumber
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold pending funds...

Miss the sound already. Feels like I'm driving an accord with out my exhaust on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts