Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed out exhaust and have these for sale now. Less than 2 months old. New condition. Asking 150.00. Ships from Texas. Fits any OEM exhaust system, direct bolt ons. PM me if you want em'.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,804 Posts
Not sure what happened here, but I PM'd about these at 10:36 AM. I guess whoever got them must have been even quicker to respond? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would say that he was quicker. since his message right below the original poster says that he pm'd him about them and the time stamp on that post is 10:24am. Beat you by 12 minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
I would say that he was quicker. since his message right below the original poster says that he pm'd him about them and the time stamp on that post is 10:24am. Beat you by 12 minutes.
Focus man, time stamp is 11:24am.

·
Registered
438 Posts
So are they sold?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Must have been somebody even quicker, he sent me a pm there was already a pending sale. I thought I was
first but someone must have PM'd who didn't post in the thread.

·
Registered
574 Posts
um, probly not the best place to ask this but what the hey...

these fit an RT and if so what was the part number. I didnt realize there was quad tips for the RT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts