Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won a gift certificate for these at CF2 for having the best 60' time. I had just bought a set of these 5 weeks before so I don't have a need for them. Hoping to sell so I can get some other goodies for the car. Will sell for $1,350.00.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
LOL thats only 50 bucks less than new, will frank honor the warranty if you don't buy them new?
I know Frank stands behind, in front and on top of his stuff

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL thats only 50 bucks less than new, will frank honor the warranty if you don't buy them new?
I know Frank stands behind, in front and on top of his stuff
His website, and others selling his product, list them at $1,499. I paid $1,450 for mine, plus shipping. I don't know why he wouldn't honor his warranty on them, they would be shipped from his place direct to whoever gets them, but I wouldn't have any problem verifying that for whoever buys them.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Thats a great price for those axles (last I checked these were $1,499 + shipping). Too bad I bought mine 2 weeks before you got these or I would be all over them. Frank is a good guy at DSS and I am sure he would stand behind the axles (if something happened) if the situation is explained to him. Saving $150.00+ for brand new never used parts sounds like a great deal to me.

Cannot believe these are not gone yet.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I'll offer you $600.00 and take them off ur hands for some goodies. Since you won them why try to make a profit from the forum members!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'll offer you $600.00 and take them off ur hands for some goodies. Since you won them why try to make a profit from the forum members!!
that's hilarious :pimp:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
HH still have those free axles you won?

·
Registered
141 Posts
$650......

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your statement is contradictory in and of itself. With thinking like that, why would you offer me $600.00 for these since you think I would be making a profit off of you? Unless maybe you figure that would be okay since "you" would be getting a steal at that price.

Everything has a value to a buyer and/or a seller, it's whether or not they agree to what's a fair price as to whether or not a transaction is made. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm to buy these. I bought mine a few weeks prior to this and I do not feel bad about asking $100.00 less for these than what I paid for mine. Whoever buys them will be getting a better deal than I got, but it is still their decision as to whether or not they want to buy them.

Have a great day.

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
his forum name is accurate....
I am not trying to be mean, however you sound somewhat like a politician running for office against someone you know nothing about but yet you feel you have to jump in and throw in your two cents even though you have no clue to anything about that person.

Not that I should have to explain the nickname but you are making this personal. Obviously the Hoosier comes from the fact that I am from Indiana. The Hustlin' part was given to me by a guy I used to work with when I traveled the eastern United States and would have to meet short deadlines getting from one place to the other but yet I would always get there ahead of time even if I got a ticket, thus the reference was to Hustlin' down the highways.

You may be a nice person or a not so nice person, but that is not for me to judge nor to comment about since I don't which would be factual. However, I will tell you that I will put my word and integrity up against anyone at anytime.

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats a great price for those axles (last I checked these were $1,499 + shipping). Too bad I bought mine 2 weeks before you got these or I would be all over them. Frank is a good guy at DSS and I am sure he would stand behind the axles (if something happened) if the situation is explained to him. Saving $150.00+ for brand new never used parts sounds like a great deal to me.

Cannot believe these are not gone yet.
Thanks for your comments. Before I put these on here I actually checked with a couple vendors I had bought a lot of stuff from to see if they were willing to do a swap out of other products for these since they sold DSS axles, but neither one responded.

The axles have been sold. Someone sent a PM to me and I told him I wanted to get with Frank before I sold them to make sure he would get full warranty, etc. In fact, Frank is going to drop ship them direct to the end user.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Hey HH, so that is how you got your name? Wow, I just thought it was because your car hauls arse! LOL

Glad you sold the axles and at the same time someone got a good deal and I knew it would not be an issue with DSS.

I would not worry so much what others say on this site. While I get lots of great tips and ideas and as well try to help others out, there are also guys I just ignore on this site (you know those guys too). Plus I thought that it was a violation of this websites policy to criticize the price people are asking for their goods? Hmmmmmmm.................

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TA340-Yeah, back in the day I was young and dumb while traveling the eastern half of this great country at speeds I shouldn't have been. Back then I would fly about 80-100 thousand miles a year and still drive about 45k, some said Iwas flying low when doing the 45k. I was very seldom ever home. Anyway, it got to the point where some guys were making bets on how quick I could get from one point to another. I guess the funniest one was one day I was about half way between Memphis and Nashville and a guy came across the CB asking if that was me heading the other direction. When I responded he said he thought it must have been since my CB antenna (about 5' high) was almost flat on my trunk. LOL

Not so much worried about the comments until it starts to get personal, but sometimes when you don't respond others are reading the stuff and may be thinking it's true. Anyway, when I do comment I will always try to take the high road.

You are right about the great information, etc. on this site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts