Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm doing a Kenne Bell Supercharger install next week and it comes with a Predator and a CAI so my like new K&N CAI w/less than 500 miles on it is for sale as well as myUnmarried Predator-U7135-"SOLD PREDATOR", I'll take $195 for the K&N CAI-Shipped and $235 for the Predator shipped, buy them both and I'll take $420 Shipped for the set, Also available soon will be the stock 6.1 intake manifold-$500 shipped and a set of stock 6.1 fuel injectors-$125-shipped, both have less than 1,500 miles on them and are in like new condition!!! "If paying via paypal then buyer is to pay the fee,thanks" "Price Reduced for the K&N CAI TO $175 Shipped" The K&N CAI kit was SOLD" The 6.1 Intake Manifold & 6.1 Injectors are still available,thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Robocop.. who is he? What is he? Where does he come from?

·
Registered
607 Posts
These wont work for the 2011 SE will it?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PREDATOR WAS SOLD but the 6.1 Intake Manifold & 6.1 Injectors & K&N CAI are coming off the car on Thursday and will be available for shipment,thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok guys the CAI Kit is off and ready to ship and also the Intake Manifold & Injectors are off. I have to go pick them up and I'll take some pics of them,thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.