Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets post all the track experiences for sale and wanted in this thread. I myself am looking for at least 4 of them. Thank you all in advance :)

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Lets post all the track experiences for sale and wanted in this thread. I myself am looking for at least 4 of them. Thank you all in advance :)
If this is to be the general thread for it... anyone have a list of the Tracks?
I'd love to go, but have no idea where they are held.

·
Registered
423 Posts
how do you get the vouchers.. i heard if you bought a srt8 you get one for free is this true? the other thing is i bought mine used ...if the guy before me never redeamed his can i use it???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a voucher for sale

I would like to buy two SRT Track experience vouchers. I am willing to pay $250 a piece for them. Please PM me if you are looking to sell yours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to buy one SRT Track experience voucher. I am willing to pay $275. Please PM me if you are looking to sell. Thanks! Got all I need now, thanks to everyone who sold to me.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i paid $500 for mine just like everyboby else did when they bought a new srt. i will sell mine for $300. i have all ready registered for the oct 8th 2011 in texas. but it can still be transfered.if interested e-mail me at [email protected]

SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
----------------

·
Registered
1 Posts
F/S One track experience ,300.00 or Trade for Heartthrob Part #: 1053010 I'll throw in some cash for the right deal.
I don't know how to transfer, I'm sure someone will be willing to help with that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
For sale

I have an SRT experience that I would let go for a Diablo with the interface kit.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm willing to sell mine, should be good till mid august. $300 will seal the deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have one for sale, that means you paid $500 for it, why would you sell it for less??
You can purchase an SRT track experience straight from the SRT folks for $500, no car purchase necessary. If an individual wants to sell their SRT track experience they will most likely have to sell it for less then what Dodge is selling it for. If you know you will not use your SRT track experience, then you’re getting nothing for the $500 you spent on it, or you could sell it to an individual and at least not lose the entire $500. The going price people are willing to pay seems to be around $250-$300.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts