Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS A CANADIAN CAR BUT I AM WILLING TO SHIP IT ANYWHERE!

Looking to sell my 2010 Challenger RT Classic 6Speed manual. It's pretty much BRAND NEW. It is in the ultra-cool Plum Crazy Pearl with white side stripes. It has the touch screen mygig radio (no nav), HID headlamps, Super Track Pack, Mopar Appearance package (car cover as well), sound package... no sunroof so it captures the retro-appearance. I have done a few mods to it. Mopar's Cold Air Intake was install when it arrived at dealer, after 800km break in period MBRP cat-back exhaust was installed. I added the white leather (with plum crazy piping) Katzkin interior as well as a white "R/T" stripe decal on the back of the painted spoiler. Offsets the car nice. It's showroom fresh with only 5,224km on it, Only seen two summers of driving, spends 7/12 months in temperature controlled storage. I don't know what to set the price at as I feel that the color, options, additions add value. I will entertain ALL OFFERS, please PM me if you're interested... NO TRADES PLEASE.

Photos available upon request.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
South-West Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You should post some pics here so all can see.

Also, I imagine it as a KPH speedo. Wonder how much that would cost to replace...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts