Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale two different sets of quad exhaust tips. One pair I bought because I liked the look of the tips that came on Magnaflows (they are not Magnaflow tips however ... those are around $270 for a pair). The other pair came with the Pypes Violator Cat-back system that I just installed on my 2010 R/T. Both pairs are brand new (never been installed). Both pairs are longer than the factory tips, therefore, the factory pipes would have to be cut/welded for these to fit (I don't want to misrepresent them as bolt on). I am simply saving for a pair of the

Mopar quad tips because of the Mopar theme I am doing on my B5 Blue 2010 R/T Classic. If you have a pair of the Mopar quad tips (new ... previously uninstalled), I would trade them even for both pairs of quad tips.

The first pair is the quad round tips. They are highly polished stainless steel tips with no brand information on them. Each of the 4 tips is 3.5" in outer diameter. The collector side has a 2.5" inner diameter. The overall length is 10.25". I have one picture of just the tips and one picture of what the exact same tips look like on someone else's car. I am asking SOLD!!

The second pair is the pair that comes with all of Pypes cat-back kits. Pypes sells these quad tips for $238 plus shipping. The Pypes tips are polished stainless steel with the classic square quad design and an angle cut. The are also 2.5 inner diameter at the collector. Each tip is 3.75" wide by 2.5" tall (together each pair is right at 8" wide), they are 7" in length. In the interest of full disclosure, the Pypes tips (see the second picture) is somewhat larger on one pair than the other. Pypes would probably swap this out, but frankly, I'd rather just sell them (which is why I offer them significantly less than Pypes sells them for). I am asking $125 shipped (to the lower 48) for the pair of Pypes quad (rectangular) tips. It's difficult to photograph these because they are so reflective (from some angles they look dented or creased ... they are not). The photos do not do them justice.

Respond to this thread if you have PM'ed me so that I will know to log in and check.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be perfectly honest I'm not sure about how it will work with the Zoomers. If you mount them at the end of the factory pipes, they stick out slightly further than the factory tips (see pictures on pypesexhaust.com). However, the Pypes tips are definitely not bolt on ... They need to be welded. The other tips will bolt on, though I would probably weld them on long term. Hope that helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.