Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<SOLD SOLD SOLD>

Price reduced!

These have been taking up space in the garage, and need to go! These came off my 2009 R/T, no scratches, road rash, etc. Always hand washed. Very nice condition; includes tires, and TPMS sensors. A nice upgrade for SE owners looking to move up from 18's.

$699 plus shipping, or you can pick 'em up yourself.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re: Rims

I-RED -

The wheels are located in Holly Springs, NC... about 10 minutes from Raleigh. They have about 10K miles on them. 2 tires look like they have another year or so, the other 2 a bit less...

Hope that helps,

Dave

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
What did you replace them with? If I wasn't looking for the Classic look, I'd be all over these. I wonder how wheels with tires are shipped? All four on a pallet or individually via FedEx? Anyone else shipped a complete set of tires?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually switched over to a set of Heritage rims... They were actually shipped to me stacked and shrink-wrapped (very securely) onto a pallet and delivered via FedEx. No issues whatsoever. I was planning on shipping these out the same way and insured (just in case).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reduced price... still looking to move these out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've shipped via Fed/ex motorfreight......evetything went perfect...

I put all of them in wheel boxes and on a pallet shrink wrapped.

·
Registered
181 Posts
do you still have this for sale??????????

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, still for sale. Send me a PM if you need additional details...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still for sale... dropped the price again.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trades Considered as well for rims

Just thought I'd throw this out there - I'd also consider trading the wheels for an unused Eibach Pro kit (2895.780) or a gently used Magnaflow cat-back for an R/T 6 speed...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts