·
Registered
70 Posts
Dibbs... PM sent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Tim if we get the SRT8 exhaust manifold would we also need the SRT8 mid-pipes with the cats, since the SRT8 pipes are 3" (slightly bigger than the R/T)? If we do then how does the SRT8 mids bolt to the R/T catback?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Tim if we get the SRT8 exhaust manifold would we also need the SRT8 mid-pipes with the cats, since the SRT8 pipes are 3" (slightly bigger than the R/T)? If we do then how does the SRT8 mids bolt to the R/T catback?
You will need a set of midpipes. The diameter of the SRT exhaust is 2.75" at the collector. The diamter of the R/T exhaust is 2.5".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Question... I am going to get an aftermarket High Flow Cat system for the SRT8 to go with the SRT8 headers I am going to put on my R/T. Will my mufflers fit the new midpipes??

John

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
so then will the SRT8 midpipes bolt to the stock R/T catback without an issue?
No. There is a 0.25" difference in the diameter between the SRT and R/T exhaust system.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Question... I am going to get an aftermarket High Flow Cat system for the SRT8 to go with the SRT8 headers I am going to put on my R/T. Will my mufflers fit the new midpipes??

John
The exhaust system for the SRT is 2.75" in diameter while the exhaust system for the R/T is 2.50" in diameter. There is a 0.25" difference between the two systems.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you have an RT, you'll need the SRT headers and mid-pipes. The connection between the mid-pipes and your 5.7 catback can be made to fit by an exhaust shop.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I'm running the SRT8 exhaust manifolds and the SRT8 exhaust pipes on my R/T. I had the Corsa catback exhaust stretched out at the connection point with the SRT8 midpipes and they fit perfect, just as mentioned previously. I may be selling the Corsa R/T system (it's for a 6-speed) as my next set of upgrades. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the thread jack, Tim! I sent you a buyer for a pair of the shorties :) Should be calling Rockford shortly.

HemiSam

·
Registered
27 Posts
I want the SRT8 exhaust manifolds & mid-pipes with cats

Tim,
I want to purchase a set of the SRT8 exhaust manifolds with mid-pipes and cats - please hold a set for me I will call you tomorrow (Saturday - January 1st) - thanks - Gregory Jones :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would like a pair, when will you be open for biz again after the holiday? I will call to purchase. Please PM me or let me know you read this somehow.You could also buy aftermarket mid pipes without CATs if you choose. Mating the mid pipes to the R/T exhaust should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If there are any left, please put me down for a set. I was going to get jba shortys for my R/T but this price is too good to pass up. I also sent a PM.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,819 Posts
Put me on your list as well please. I'll need the mid pipes with cats too though. PM me with availability on these.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts