Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****

Fellows,

I am upgrading the exhaust system of my chally and I am checking to see if there is anyone interested in the STOCK SRT8 Exhaust System so we can arrange something. It is going to be Pick Up only due to the size.
Buyer needs to coordinate with me about time and location for pick up since I am still waiting on my new the exhaust to arrive and to be installed.

So if you are interested please PM me.

Asking price $200 OBO

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
BUMP!!

Send me an offer! I would rather sell it than trash it!
Auto or manual... ?
I have a 6sp RT and they are different from the auto, but I have no idea if the SRT 6sp/auto exhausts were different too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Auto or manual... ?
I have a 6sp RT and they are different from the auto, but I have no idea if the SRT 6sp/auto exhausts were different too.
Good question! I don't know if they are different in SRT8. I know they are for sure in RTs. The system has 7K miles. Check and let me know.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Hang it in your garage like I did. Your advantage is yours is marketable if you hang on to it long enough for the right guy to come along. Nobody wants a stock V6 pipe. You are also limited in your ability to find an SE owner in your area that is thinking of upgrading. You do have something that someone will want - eventually.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hang it in your garage like I did. Your advantage is yours is marketable if you hang on to it long enough for the right guy to come along. Nobody wants a stock V6 pipe. You are also limited in your ability to find an SE owner in your area that is thinking of upgrading. You do have something that someone will want - eventually.
You are right Walnetto. The exhaust will be a better fit for V6 or RTs.
If I did not get what I asked I will not sell. I would rather keep it for the right guy.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK - I will install my new exhaust this Friday. So If you are interested to get the stock exhaust for SRT8 Auto Tran. please let me know.

I heard lots of V6s are using it for an upgrade. Send me an offer!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did you post on Craigslist? if so I was going to email you I'm interested I live in Arlington so maybe we can work something out this weekend I'm going to PM you

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you post on Craigslist? if so I was going to email you I'm interested I live in Arlington so maybe we can work something out this weekend I'm going to PM you
Yes it is posted on Craigslist. Envy PM sent. Let me know as soon as possible. I would rather sell it to someone from the forum. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts