Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another member sold her SRT8 Racing jacket, and I noted a few other members expressed interest in eth coat. I have access to several of these coats made by Choko (EXACT Coat) so to help anyone out, I'd be more than happy to help out thise that missed out on the sale.

I called this morning and coats are $179 and approx: $35 to ship

sizes available:
M-2
L-2
XL-4
XXL-0

Choko is the official product supplier for most Cdn Dealers. The stock available is remaining from 2008-2009 year.

I also have 2 Choko Challenger Trappers Hats available. These are extremely rare.

sold - but looking for more.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I'll take a hat if Daddy Kool doesn't want BOTH of them... :stickpoke: :)

What does the coat look like?

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Sorry. One for me, one for a Christmas gift. BlackR/T, If you drive your Challenger in winter you deserve one though and I'll find another gift. :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I'll take one of the jackets. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
nice pic Daddy Kool! You certainly deserve the hats for driving the beast in the snow! I drive mine in the winter but it Rarely does that in Texas (which means I would rarely wear the hat.... just thought it was way cool!).

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I'll take a coat.. PM sent.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thank you everyone who have expressed interest, and paid. i will be picking up the coats tonight/tomorrow, boxing them up and shipping Friday morning,

I have a line on Trappers hats (Challenger) that I tracked down, they will come from Ontario, so about 1 week and a bit to arrive, I will post once I have them to those who expressed interest.

Chris

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
oh they are warm, I won't lie, there are several other tyoes as well, there are white ones with fur tha say "Dodge Girl", Pink ones that say the same, black ones that have "Dodge" with 5 stars on the back as well, and then the Black with white and blue on the side that have the "M" (mopar) embroidered logo, on them. I will update the Mopar logo's hat tomorrow.

Here's the ones I have and can get:

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Secondary Jacket option: This coat I can get in an array of sizes from Med- 3XL, it's a more expensive coat for the same price. But will accomadate a wider size range, and is actually a really nice coat. Hard to describe the fabric but it's water repellant and has the breathable (wickable) liner.

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
X's Revenge,

Is the second jacket red or orange? The first pic looks red but the second looks orange. Also, how much are the color matched ball caps? Are they adjustable?

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger Hellcat
764 Posts
I have the Black also the Orange,Never seen the Purple or Yellow.My dealer also gave me a box with 10 SRT Orange coffee mugs he had sitting around.
Robert

1 - 20 of 127 Posts