Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Limited edition Dodge SRT8 Team Challenger Jacket. Size Large, brand new with tags in original plastic. Made by Choko Motorsports Canada. Only 600 of these jackets made. Black and orange. Team Challenger written (in orange and white) on left chest w/ small checkered flags. Challenger written in new challenger block white lettering on shoulders. Dodge and ram logo on right sleeve (white lettering). SRT8 6.1 Litre/425 Horsepower on left sleeve. Dodge Motorsports on back of collar. Team Challenger (orange and white lettering) with racing flags on back. Bottom of jacket says HEMI (black writing over orange panel). Two inside pockets, two outside. Incredible detailing!

These jackets were difficult to obtain back in 2008. I purchased one for myself and the large for my husband. My husband is not into cars so I am selling his to a Challenger enthusiast who can appreciate this jacket!!! Great jacket for car shows or as a collectible. Tags still on. For sizing, the large fits my husband who is 6'2 and 200 lbs. Selling for $300 plus shipping. I live in NY. I hope the pictures post, if not, please be a little patient and I will get them to you.

Attached Thumbnails

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
pm sent to you

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
hi sue i was trying to pm you but your messages are maxed out it seems you need to delete one to get mine.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love you football! Thanks! Actually, bulldggs was out of commission and was unable to attend the 11/15 reunion, so I need to pm you and Ben. If I didn't have a week of medical tests to get through, I would have been there! See you soon and I still have something for you!!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Is the jacket sold?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I love you football! Thanks! Actually, bulldggs was out of commission and was unable to attend the 11/15 reunion, so I need to pm you and Ben. If I didn't have a week of medical tests to get through, I would have been there! See you soon and I still have something for you!!
Yeah we missed ya, Bob was talkin about setting up a cruise right on the main street by the dealership some time over the summer. Should be pretty awesome. I sadly did not have my car with me this past trip, made the trek in the minivan. Been missing all the shows around here too and it seems i'm too late for this season now to really start haha. Hope everything was alright with the check ups, never good to hear about stuff like that. Sorry for the lil hijack hah good luck with the sale of the jacket. If it were plum I'd prolly be buyin it...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jacket is sold. Thank you all for looking and Happy Holidays to you all!!

·
Vendor
5,656 Posts
Very cool jacket!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Glad to see the member sold hers and to help out members who may have missed out on the sale, if you want one of these Jackets, pm me, I can get my hands on several of these coats. Choko is a Cdn retailer for our dealerships and I know of 3 local dealerships that have stock in M-L-XL-XXL sizes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.