Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Items are Sold. Thanks to all of the buyers!

(SOLD)
Stack Performance "Bullet" Fresh Air Intake - $150 (shipping inclusive)
(SOLD)
80mm OEM Throttle Body (like new; 300-400mi) - $50 (shipping inclusive)
(SOLD)
Challenger Grille OEM Emblem (new) - $40 OBO
(SOLD) A-Pillar Set (new) - $40 OBO
(SOLD) 5.7L/6.1L OEM Exhaust Tips (used but clean) - $50 OBO

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ray, is that AIT senor harness on the bullet for the RT or SRT?
It is the sensor extension that fits the smaller black fitting (shown on the right). Some R/Ts early 2009 models (my old R/T) came with a grey female end connector (shown to fit the one on the left) that the IAT sensor plugs into. This extension harness is not for that one. It will fit 5.7L and 6.1L that have the black female end.

Stack performance offers both extension fittings and I'm sure Ryan (SP rep) can help out if there are fitment issues.

Above - the left is the IAT sensor that fits the grey housing. The right is the IAT that fits the black housing (this is the extension harness included with the Stack Bullet sale).

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f18/intake-air-temp-sensor-27924/#post395283

As much as I would really like to keep the Stack Bullet, it was at the recommendation of my heads/cam installer that I utilize my C&L primarily because I was loosing a bit on the top end with my heads/cam package.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I figured I could get lucky enough, mines gray.

Are you saying stack now has both the male and female ends for an extension harness. They were working on one for me about a year ago with no luck. My post is on their vendor site in this website.

I might have to buy another one if they have both ends available, sent the first back last spring because I didn't want to cut my AIT wires.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I figured I could get lucky enough, mines gray.

Are you saying stack now has both the male and female ends for an extension harness. They were working on one for me about a year ago with no luck. My post is on their vendor site in this website.

I might have to buy another one if they have both ends available, sent the first back last spring because I didn't want to cut my AIT wires.
I hear ya about the cutting of the wires as I had to do something similar when I installed my BWoody on my R/T. The AEM Brute CAI installation also requires wire cutting.

I called Stack and they do not have the harness for the grey fitting. Apparently it is a taboo.

Below are instructions provided by AEM for splicing the wire if you choose to go that route. Heck, if you were in the local area, I'd help install it.

I'll check with BWoody tomorrow as they supposedly have a grey extension harness.

http://www.aemintakes.com/instructions/AEM-21-8223_inst.pdf

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update.

Received an offer on the engine cover from the weekend that I honored and just updated.

First post is updated and pending an offer on the exhaust tips.

Also, price drop on TB.

Stack intake has been removed.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump.

Ref Post #1
-Price drop on Stack Performance Intake
-Price drop on Throttle body
-Exhaust tips are still pending, offers are on the table and honored in the order received.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts