Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I bought my challenger 2 years ago with 6000 miles on it, and it came with these wheels. Since I was going to daily drive it and was worried about rashing them up, I removed them the day after I got the car home and installed some OEM 20" Take-off Hyperblacks that I got from a member on here. I kept these in my garage, thinking I might mount them back up some day, but I honestly prefer the 20s, so I figured I'd put them up for sale. They aren't perfect and there are a handful of skuffs and such (see pictures) but I've made no attempt to cover anything up with touch up paint or anything, so what you see is what they are.

The tires are Nitto Invos, 285/30ZR22 rears and 255/35ZR22 fronts. I've included a pic of them on my car the day I bought it so you can see what they look like. It's a good look to be honest, I was just concerned about daily driving a 22 with tires that low profile... They include TPMS sensors that worked fine when they were removed from the car.

Asking $1100 OBO, in Marysville, OH

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would rather do a local pickup. I should have put that in the post. Sorry! Also, price reduced to $900!

·
Registered
170 Posts
What is the rim width i.e. 10, 10.5, 11?

-Dogg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the rim width i.e. 10, 10.5, 11?

-Dogg
I would have to measure them. I'm guessing if I measured from the outside to outside where the tire bead sits, I would need to subtract some amount for the thickness of the wheel, but I honestly don't know how much that would be? That's why I didn't do it to begin with. Maybe there are part numbers stamped on the wheels themselves? That would make this easier... I'll look tonight and let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts