Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22x10 and 22x9 Viper Reproductions $900. I just got these powdered coated less than a month ago no flaws or road rash. Rims only, I prefer pickup I'm in the chicagoland area but I will ship fully insured for $200.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
where did you find these rims i have been looking for them i had the ones from the srt-10 ram on my dodge ram and i have been looking for a set for the challenger.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
What size tires were you running on them?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late response just got back from Vaco. I'm running 265/35/22 on the front 295/35/22 on the back. Nitto 420S the tires are not included. Can't give up my connects on the wheels but notice the authentic dodge center caps not the plain 1s. I'm solid at $900 cash for wheels only tires r not included.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Are there any clearance issues with the front or rear? Do you have any other pics of them on the back so we can see how they tuck?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No clearance issues on the front or back. Will see if I can find some pics, just recently removed them from the car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
22x10 and 22x9 Viper Reproductions $900. I just got these powdered coated less than a month ago no flaws or road rash. Rims only, I prefer pickup I'm in the chicagoland area but I will ship fully insured for $200.
More Pics cell phone photo so kinda fuzzy.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Is your car lowered?

·
Registered
323 Posts
what's the offset on them. looks like they stick out a bit. wondering how they would sit once lowered...

any other shots of the wheels from when they were on the car, side shots maybe?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts