Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED - $50, you pick it up.

Just replaced it with the Solo Performance Group Buy. I don't want to keep it around the house.

Located in Greenville, SC

·
Registered
143 Posts
How much would shipping be?

·
Registered
200 Posts
if you still have it and will accept less for it let me know

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I responded in your thread. I'll do $80 if you pick it up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's for an automatic.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the new exhaust. It's not too loud for cruising but sounds mean when you want it to. it's exactly what I was looking for. My Dakota R/T had a Flowmaster cat back on it and I was determined not to have anything that droned that much on the interstate ever again.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I had flowmaster 44's on my 09 rt, when mds kicked on it would drone you right out of the car. You mine me asking what you paid.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Still avail?

·
Registered
10 Posts
exhaust system

is this the dual exhaust complete including mufflers pipes and tips and will it fit a 09 dodge challenger se with a v6 3.5. i definetely want it and will pay for shipping to newfoundland canada.consider it sold if it fits my car .my phone number is 709 525-2378 or e mail me [email protected]. my postal code is aob-3c0 ,you will need this to get a shipping rate.how long was this system on your car and i will pay you extra cash for it if it fits .i,me very serious,thanks ken.

·
Registered
10 Posts
exhaust

just wondering will this fit a 09 challenger se 3.5 v6 also is the system complete with tips.would you ship to newfoundland canada my postal code is aob-3c0 you will need this to get a quote from the postal service.i will gladly pay for shipping costs.my phone number is 709 525-2378 and e mail adress is [email protected]. i am very serious and will pay you extra cash if it fits .plus shipping.....thanks ken peach.

·
Registered
10 Posts
catback exhaust

:)very very interested will buy if it fits 09 challenger se 3.5 v6.will also pay for shipping e mail [email protected] or call 709 525-2378 NEWFOUNDLAND.CANADA. postal code aob-3co.you will need this to get a shipping rate thanks.my car us a automatic.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will pick up the exhaust if it's still available only about an hour away. Let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts