Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another factory take off part.
Removed from a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic TorRed
Stock rear flush-mount spoiler in excellent condition (about 200miles on it).
Includes both left and right stud nuts.
You will need a few new pieces of double-stick tape. (It comes that way from the factory)

MSRP: $282
Asking: $150 + actual shipping.

PM for details.

Attached installed view photo is from stock footage so you can see what it looks like installed in-case you didn't know.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'd go $140 + shipping (or you can pick it up) - firm
Wow thats a big discount!
You see, i need a black spoiler,and i can buy one off of e bay for 100 (shipped to my door)and it will already be the color i need.
I figured id give it a shot and try to buy one local for cheaper and i could just paint it myself and not have to worry about it getting damaged during shipping,problem is,you are not flexible at all on your prices,just like your wheels i made an offer on,you think your takeoff parts are gold.Good luck with your sales.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow thats a big discount!
You see, i need a black spoiler,and i can buy one off of e bay for 100 (shipped to my door)and it will already be the color i need.
I figured id give it a shot and try to buy one local for cheaper and i could just paint it myself and not have to worry about it getting damaged during shipping,problem is,you are not flexible at all on your prices,just like your wheels i made an offer on,you think your takeoff parts are gold.Good luck with your sales.
If you don't like the prices on my items, you're not required to make offers on them. I'm not a charity and I offer nice items at a fair price. As a buyer tip, you might start off by 1, not insulting items or sellers by offering such low-ball offers on clearly marked items. (This is why you received the price response that you did.) 2) Keep offers via PM and/or email per forum rules, we might have actually came to an agreement. And secondly another rule recommendation. -> No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away.

Best of luck on what you seek.

This item is still available, the wheels however are not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.