Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting these up for a Challenger Friend of min in the SOUTH JERSEY AREA!!

FOR SALE!!! Fully custom trunk set up out of a 2010 Challenger for a fraction of the cost that it accually cost to built, all work done by award winning Imagine Audio in Cherry Hill NJ, just add your own stereo components and start winning best of shows at any car show you go to. Trunk was built so it could be brought back to stock when you go to sell or trade in your car (which is what i did when i traded in the car). If your car is not the inferno red (like my car was) no problem just have your painter paint the inside of the box to match your car, and simply replace the LED lights to your liking. Trust me you will not be disappointed with this. Should fit all trunks for the Dodge Challenger, and not sure but Dodge Charger as well please confirm this before purchase as all sales are final. STEREO COMPONENTS PICTURED ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE, if you want the JBL Amps and JBL 12 inch subs it will cost you $1000 more. The price for just the trunk (not including component) is $2250 OBO cash only no checks or money orders. Will be willing to delivery/meet up for free up to 40 miles, any futher will be consider for an additional fee. Dont let this slip by, items are posted on other classified sites and will go to the first buyer.
If interested i can be contacted at 609-313-0077 ask for Manny.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORRY ABOUT LOSING SPACE OF YOUR SPARE TIRE DONT WORRY SINCE YOU STILL HAVE 100% ACCESS TO YOUR SPARE TIRE AND BATTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you can put the system back together in your trunk on your own, no worries as Imagine Audio's owner has agreed to put the system in the new owner trunk (for a fee)

OK here are the Rims!!

FOR SALE!!! Helo HE851 rims (5x115) stagger fit 22x8.5 front, 22x10 back with Nitto tires. Came off of a lowered 2010 Dodge Challenger, but will fit Charger, Challenger, Chrysler 300 etc... they were on the car for the summer of 2010, has less than 4000 miles on them. Includes the TPS value stems on each rim so you warning light will not come on. Will be willing to deliver/meet half way for free if within 40 miles, anything further will consider for a delivery fee. The price is $1500 OBO, cash only! no check or money orders. Attached picture is for rims only car is not included.

If interested i can be contacted at 609-313-0077 ask for Manny. FYI, the wheels are listed on other classifed sites, so the first one who comes with cash will have a nice set of rims at a very low price.

Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
this is a great deal!

hey challenger forum memebers. i'm the owner of the items for sale. thanks jeff for posting. this stuff needs to go got a baby on the way :bigthumb: could use the extra cash. make me a reasonable offer. this stuff is in new like condition. anyone interested feel call me 609-313-0077, pm me on here, or email me at [email protected]. my name is Manny. trust me you will not be disappointed in this stuff.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Good price on the rims... but you need to be realistic on the stereo if you want it to sell. Even if you were including the stereo equipment that's rape.

·
Registered
3 Posts
price lowered

Bump for lowered price!

Gotta get rid of this stuff ASAP!!!!!

For the trunk i'll take $1800 (i will include the 2 amps and 2 subs shown in the picture) the work done on this alone was over $3000 (not including the equipment). the trunk was shown maybe at 3 car shows last year.

For the rims i'll take $1400 (this i a steal) i will not go any lower!!! the price of $1500 was a great deal.

Buy it all from me for $3000.

Again depending on where you are at i will deliver up to 40 miles for free. anything more you will need to set up pickup or depending on how far i will still bring to you for a fee.

Get your Challenger ready for this summer!!!
Please no trades as i no longer own my Challenger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
update

update... the rims are sold. :thumbsup:

the trunk set up is still for sale. i really need to get rid of this stuff so i'll take any reasonable cash offer. i'll sell the set-up with or without the 2 subs and 2 amps.

please no trades i have had several calls for a trade, but as previously stated i no longer own the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts