Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The Punisher:
details......http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-SRT8-Limited-Edition-248-6400-Super-Charged-650HP-/190506609655?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c5b142bf7

This is a Limited Edition #248 Super Charged 2008 6.1 Challenger SRT8 Hemi Orange. This muscle car has won many car shows around the country. Over $25,000 in additional equipment.This car is running 650 HP at the engine. (Can be tuned higher but it is set for high altitude "Colorado". I have ran it on 1/4 mile tracks and it runs in the 12's in Colorado and 11's at sea level. I am retired/Disabled veteran. This was my retirement present and my retirement project. My health has seriousally deteriorated in the last year, and not improving. I have driven it once in 7 months. I cannot physically maintian it anymore or enter car shows. I went with the Punisher theme with the car which has made it standout at car shows and WIN! Incredible stereo system, Installed by award winning audio techs. I have taken imaculate care of this car (which I can no longer do) It was garage maintained, never left outside, Milage is from driving to car shows and events. This Challenger was the first one delivered in Colorado. Beat a 2010 Supercharged Camero SS, by 4 car lengths. (he called me out at the track).I am sure this incredible Car will give years of enjoyment like no other car as it did for me!
Total invested in this car: over $75,000!!!!!!!!
]Add-ons/Modifications
Vortech Super Charger
American Racing Torque II Chrome 20" Wheels
LoJack Recovery System
Custom Punisher Hood Decal
Kicker Speakers (not the stock) throughout the car
2 Kicker Subwoofers in custom made trunk housing unit (see Pics)
Kenwood DNX7140 Direct Ipod Hook up, Navigation system, Rear Camera, DVD/CD p[layer, Sirius radio package
Zoomer exhasut (I check almsot every brand on SRT8 and these sound the best, thats why I went with them. Old school deep rumble. You'll hear it coming.)
Viper Alarm System with Talking voice ( example: "Please Step away from the Car" & "Step away from the Car!!!!")
Nitto Street Legal Drag Radials tires
Polished manifold
Custom Punisher Skull Headrest
Classic Challenger Script on front Fenders
Illuminated Aluminum Punisher Lighted Skull with Flashing eyes in Trunk
Dodge chrome T-handle
Billet technology Chrome engine pieces
Custom Painted struts
Chrome door sills
MOPAR performance racing pedals
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
Custom decal on back window
27% Lumina Tinting
Heated Seats

·
Banned
197 Posts
Can't stand all the "Punisher" decals and what not...but thats me.
Don't let that stop you - they can be removed. :) It's a beautiful car and I hope he sells it quickly.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
That's one hot car. I agree that there are a few to many punisher decals but that's easily fixed other wise I would buy it in a minute. Great price.

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It looks like she will sell ...The car was a tribute car more than anything the way I see it if your cutting the checks have at it :)
Ed was one of the first here on Ct to Sc!
That car has serious history and is owned by a decorated war vet Id buy it if I hadnt bought the 392 !

Someone is gonna get a killer ride for about 30k ....Reserve is off!

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
At the time, this was one of the most bad a$$ cars on this forum. And this car is still 2 years later nothing to sneeze at! Best wishes to Ed and his family.

Colin

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True Dat DK!!!:guiness:Ed was one of the first here on Ct to step out of the box modding,and man he did it right!
Ill never forget when he showed up at CT with that car,way back when we all just had deposits down if that!

At the time, this was one of the most bad a$$ cars on this forum. And this car is still 2 years later nothing to sneeze at! Best wishes to Ed and his family.

Colin

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Whoever wins the bid on this Challenger will end up with a great car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts