Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I saw in another post that "F" means "Framed" .... or almost "Friggin Done". or "Finally they built your car so they can build mine".

·
Registered
65 Posts
F is an actual assembly code. Typically a car or truck will be complete the next day and go to kz status. Kz status has various sub categories, and once in this status your dealer will have an estimated ship date, typically about 2 weeks in transit. I believe that all the 392's will b held in"js" status for inspection, which is normal for all new or special models. The 392's may also b finished at an outside vendor (like the molar 10's and all the r/ t with the exterior appearance pkg If that's the case, I would not b surprised to see the car until after the first of the year sorry. If anyone has their 392 vin number or Von ( veh order number) the last 8 of either, if u pm me I will b happy to look it up for u

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
F is an actual assembly code. Typically a car or truck will be complete the next day and go to kz status. Kz status has various sub categories, and once in this status your dealer will have an estimated ship date, typically about 2 weeks in transit. I believe that all the 392's will b held in"js" status for inspection, which is normal for all new or special models. The 392's may also b finished at an outside vendor (like the molar 10's and all the r/ t with the exterior appearance pkg If that's the case, I would not b surprised to see the car until after the first of the year sorry. If anyone has their 392 vin number or Von ( veh order number) the last 8 of either, if u pm me I will b happy to look it up for u
Could you please check VIN BH501634 VON 24336558 Thanks! DH

·
Registered
65 Posts
Your white 392 being delivered to new Wilmington motors is still in d1 status. It has a serial number ( as u know). Waiting to b built. No other info. Should b next week or so
Anyone else while I'm watching the boob tube?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hello could you please check my status.

vin
2B3CJ7DJ9BH503712
VON

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Thanks!

Your white 392 being delivered to new Wilmington motors is still in d1 status. It has a serial number ( as u know). Waiting to b built. No other info. Should b next week or so
Anyone else while I'm watching the boob tube?
Thanks! I'm so information hungry for this car.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I spotted a handful of white, striped, 392s at the Windsor upfit facility when I drove past it this morning, as well as a few Redline 3 SRTs with the black stripes. Maybe they're pre-production models?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts