Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to trade in my 2010 srt 8 challenger and would like to trade my CCW and Nitto's with TPS for your srt 8 wheels and cash. Wheels are 20 x 11 rear and 20 x 9.5 front. Tires are 305 35 20 N555r drag radial and 275 35 20 NT05. They have 3000 miles and have never been to the track. I have a six speed car and it wheel hops to bad to race it. I paid $4500 for the set up and they are in perfect condition. They are the same set up as the Hennessey car. I was thinking your wheels and $1700.I will pay to ship mine and you pay to ship yours. Let me know what you think? Thanks
SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheel pictures

There are pictures of the tires and wheels in an old post I did when I bought them. If you go to tires and wheels and search CCW they are on the second page. I wll try and post new pics soon, having trouble with my computer. Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
stock srt 8 wheels and tires (good-great condition assuming) are like 4k from the dealer. how much are your wheels worth that you want srt wheels and tires plus 2500.. i have the flat black srt wheels in mint condition with perfect tires and have been looking for some after market wheels, but not my wheels and cash.. post some pics up

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
The ones I have are spares so there not perfect Shipping alone will not be cheap as we're on two opposite sides of the country. If you really want them I would check shipping from 06776. I think you could do better looking locally.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the pictures. Sorry it took so long. My loss your gain. Dont wait to long they are for sale local.

·
Registered
330 Posts
best i can offer you is a straight up trade... i have 1 day old nitto nt555's on back and the front tires are brand new as well (they are goodyear supercars though" in orange county

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
new deal

Reduced. Your srt8 challenger wheels and tires and $1700. I pay to ship mine and you pay to ship yours.

·
Registered
191 Posts
woops.. took a look at shipping to hawaii and price for shipping is $$$... i'll have to think about this :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.