Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of this car even though theres no hurry for me. Im asking $33.000 obo .I have no use for it nomore . Everything is in great condition never had any mechanical issue. There are few scratches around the car Windows were recently tinted with warranty card in hand and also fronted window 2 weeks ago tinted with crystalline to reduce heat from going into car. Added new brake pads and new drilled and slotted rotors a little more then a month ago Car has hid headlight with demon halo lights ! I have other option that i need gone as well. Another $4000 and you take custom ram air hood, k&n ram air intake, srt max camshaft brand new never used, custom catless midpipes, predator diablo tunes computer and stagger 20x10 20x9 black with red pin stripe viper rims with only 2500 miles on them .Tires has 80 percent thread! Pictures tooken from professional photographer! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Muscle car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.