Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've resisted buying a Hellcat, since I'm not a drag racer and there wasn't a track pack option available. But when the Widebody was announced, with the wider wheels and tires and a 13 car-length win over a standard Hellcat on Chrysler's road course, I became interested. The F8 Green color helped push me off the fence as well, since it was something totally different. I ordered my Widebody back in August when F8 became available. I also ordered A8 trans, rear seat delete and summer tires. It finally arrived today, over 5 months after I ordered it. I had it brought home on a flat bed, since the temps were just above freezing, too cold for the summer tires, and it was a 40 mile drive from the dealer. The F8 Green looks incredible in the sun. I love it. I can't wait for a warm-up so I can drive it!

Here it is in the garage, getting thoroughly detailed. I've got wheel locks, a catch can and CAI to install, also.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,782 Posts
Congratulations, looks great!

A Guy

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Looks killer! I'm not a huge fan of the color, but hey, if we all drove the exact same thing life would be boring. I bet you can't wait to get out and burn some gas through that baby!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Color is growing on me. Guessing it changes tones depending on the sun like the Granite Crystal which I am partial to. Man I love those wheels. The widebody has grown on me also. Wasn't a fan seeing it in pictures, but saw a black one in person at the stealership a few weeks back. I am now a fan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations......awesome looking!

Are those blocks more to prevent tire flat spots or are they stackable to get a little more lift to get up under the vehicle?

Thanks (first post)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow, that looks amazing! Lucky you!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations......awesome looking!

Are those blocks more to prevent tire flat spots or are they stackable to get a little more lift to get up under the vehicle?

Thanks (first post)
I use them to get a little lift and make it easier to clean the rocker panels and wheels.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nice, welcome to the WB family...

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,080 Posts
Nice, that widebody looks great in F8 green.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That car looks ridiculous.....ridiculously sweet :) Nice looking ride. That green really looks nice in person.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts