Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I wanted to let you all know about a contest that DiabloSport just launched on our facebook page! You can get a chance to win a DiabloSport Trinity T1000 just by uploading a picture of your car to our facebook app! All you need to do is visit our Facebook page app at this link (Mobile phones and tablets this link) and fill out the form, then upload your pic. You'll need to like our FB page first obviously if you haven't already. Here's some more information on the contest for everyone!

DiabloSport Hottest Ride Contest Information
The DiabloSport Hottest Ride Contest will be voted on continuously through the month of November! There will be three winners in the contest which ends on November 30th, all entries must be received by November 23rd prior to final voting. Announcements of the winners will be made in the first week of December. This contest applies to DiabloSport Fans in North America only. For more information on this exciting contest or if you have any questions please email [email protected]!

How to Enter:
To Enter, simply fill out the form on our facebook and upload a picture of your DiabloSport *supported* vehicle. Your picture will then be available for DiabloSport fans to view, vote, and comment on their favorite! Please note that entries that have un-supported vehicles will not be included in the voting.

Additional Information:
You have a chance to earn more "votes" or "chances" to win by sharing our contest with your friends on Facebook! The more you share, the more chances you have of winning a Trinity!

Contest Prizes:

1st Place
The DiabloSport fan who submits the picture with the most votes will win a DiabloSport Trinity T1000, a DiabloSport T-shirt, and a Sticker package!

2nd Place
The DiabloSport fan who submits the picture with the second most votes will win a DiabloSport C2000 OBD-II Port Cover, a DiabloSport T-shirt, and a DiabloSport Sticker package!

3rd Place
The DiabloSport fan who submits the picture with the third most votes will win a DiabloSport T-shirt and Sticker Package!

For more rules please check the contest page for details.

Some quick Links to make it easier for you to find:

DiabloSport's Facebook Page

Contest Page for Browsers (we recommend I.E or Chrome)

Contest Page for Mobile Users (android/iOS)

Good Luck out There!!!! I hope one of you posts a crazy picture and wins!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
As soon as 2013 Challengers are supported, I will gladly enter...
And trust me, the pic I upload will get tons of votes....
There will be some big time eye candy with my car (but will be G rated....!)

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
How long after upload/entry will it take for mine to show up?

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
Mine is up there, but there are some vehicles just spanking everyone with the number of votes. Ouch!

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I put mine up the day the contest started, then I asked my friends on a certain Challenger forum to help me out, but apparently that's against the rules... Must not be against the rules on the Charger Forums though.... :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I don't have a tuner.... Too bad I can't try to win one.........If I already had one I wouldn't try to win one.....

I hate rules......

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's too bad that you can vote for yourself or any other car as many times as you want. Seems that some people are abusing the system since that one car had 3k votes the other day and now has 36k votes today...

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
It's too bad that you can vote for yourself or any other car as many times as you want. Seems that some people are abusing the system since that one car had 3k votes the other day and now has 36k votes today...
I spoke to DiabloSport about this, they have or are going to fix the app and reset the counters for those that have been cheating. :clap:

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Yeah sadly I've noticed how bad the cheating is! Ehh whatever! Chris is in the lead and honestly if I was going to lose to someone I'd like to see him win. I thought the competition would be based on Photography and the car that was in the lead for so long, you could barely see the car because of the terrible exposure!

With Chris's ride in the lead, it's a top notch car and top notch photography! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts