Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help guys! I want to put the Hurst stick and round ball on my factory shifter. I have searched the threads over and over and cannot find anything on this. I know I have seen it done on here somewhere?! If someone offers the adapter can you please chime in. It would be greatly appreciated?

·
Banned
928 Posts
the Hurst stick will not mount to a stock Challenger shifter. Its drilled completely different.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya...I know that, though I have seen somewhere on here months back that someone had fabricated an adapter plate. I was just curious if this mod had gone any further or if it was being produced by anyone. I am happy with the performance of the factory shifter, just want the old school stick and ball!

·
Banned
928 Posts
ah ok, got it!.. But, for what its worth the Hurst vs. stock is like night and day difference in the performance of the 2 shifters

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya...I may wind up going with the complete shifter. I have been putting a lot of other parts together for this thing and it just hadn't been a priority dollar wise. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
ah ok, got it!.. But, for what its worth the Hurst vs. stock is like night and day difference in the performance of the 2 shifters
Running a hurst stick and ball without the shifter? I had a Hurst shifter in my shop before I even picked up my car. I totally agree, the difference in shifting is NIGHT vs. Day with the hurst shifter. I say go with the shifter, anything less is posing. For what its worth..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts