Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friends-

Attached photo shows the engine cover installed. Like-new in appearance. I'm running half covers now and no longer need this factory engine cover.

$65 shipped to any point in the continental US only. Payment by PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
interested....what would ya take shipped to the state LA? recently bought a used R/T and the previous owner took it off....and a stock 5.7 isnt very attractive with all the black plastic

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interested....what would ya take shipped to the state LA? recently bought a used R/T and the previous owner took it off....and a stock 5.7 isnt very attractive with all the black plastic
PM sent to you. Thanks.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wish I had seen this. I wanted another one to experiment with. Let me know if the deal falls through.

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I had seen this. I wanted another one to experiment with. Let me know if the deal falls through.
I have not received any offers. Since I PM'd the other member, I will honor that contact with 24 hrs consideration and then will accept best offer after that time---say, 9am ET Saturday.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a deal with G30Jack until further notice.
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.