Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i need a Factory hood decal can i only get them at the dealer? 2010 srt8

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
277 Posts
I've seen lots of ads for aftermarket graphics places who offer just about every factory decal replica. I'm sure someone could do a custom for not much money if they don't have it in their inventory. Check the interweb, and you'll find several sources. Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen lots of ads for aftermarket graphics places who offer just about every factory decal replica. I'm sure someone could do a custom for not much money if they don't have it in their inventory. Check the interweb, and you'll find several sources. Just a thought...
for sure phoenix graphics probably

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
277 Posts
I found this from BigWormGraphix.com in Ft. Worth. Don't know if that's the stripe you're looking for, but it's about $200 for one in carbon fiber. They have a couple of carbon fiber choices. I'm sure if you call, they can recommend the one that replicates factory.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
the OEM SRT8 hood stripe for '08 - '10 was a proprietary printed vinyl so it would have to be the Mopar part.

there's newer styles of vinyl that are textured and mimic the carbon fiber pattern.

two ways to go - if you're looking at OEM look, then its from the dealer. Those SRT8 stripes tended to fade or get cloudy looking if exposed to the elements a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts