Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to luke at Steve whites but he wasn't sure. I have the factory kicker system in my car with the factory sub. I was wondering if there was a amp with a little more power. The amp part number I have is 5035022ad. They have a amp with the number 5035022af

Anyone know if it is any different in power? My car is a 09srt. Just looking for a little more zing without going aftermarket just yet

sent from mobile device

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone?

sent from mobile device

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last call.. nobody knows?

·
Registered
230 Posts
They have the same part number so the amps would be the same. The alpha suffix refers the the version or revision. The initial part number always ends with AA.

·
Registered
152 Posts
For what I was able to find;
Chrysler only has 2 amps, the 100wt and the 200wt. The 100 is mostly used on Chargers and the 200 in Challengers, physically they both look the same.
I installed a kicker sub since my car didn't come with one and am running it with a 200wt Kicker amp, not the one used on the Chrysler systems, but an after market one. To me it sound great and has plenty of power, however, I also used the volume control for the amp.
I hope this helps you,
Rob.

I talked to luke at Steve whites but he wasn't sure. I have the factory kicker system in my car with the factory sub. I was wondering if there was a amp with a little more power. The amp part number I have is 5035022ad. They have a amp with the number 5035022af

Anyone know if it is any different in power? My car is a 09srt. Just looking for a little more zing without going aftermarket just yet

sent from mobile device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts