Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an offer from Dodge for a 2010 navigation map update. Letter stated that the disc was sent out to me a few weeks ago (never received) and that I'd have to call them with my credit card number for the activation code. Anyone else receive the same letter? Anyone take them up on the offer? For those who have, is there a difference with the updated maps? Seems like a lot of money for an update especially if there's little difference between the two maps. At least with my C6 GM gave me two free updates.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I received the letter buy never received the disc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wish I had asked about that, when I bought mine. Seems like you should get any updates that come out in at least your first year of ownership.

Also had mine a month and no letter.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Wish someone would just put these maps on a torrent site, highway robbery for what they charge for a simple upgrade disc, Pioneer tried to do the same things but I was able to find their new firmware\maps on a torrent website, I think it's silly to buy a brand new nav then have them try to charge you for THAT years maps because the head unit wasn't updated out of the factory :mad:

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
same here letter no disk.......who needs it.......drive your car and enjoy the power...our nav is very good as it is.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I got the same letter and no disc also. For that kind of money you can go buy a garmin thats updated and still have over a $100 left.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Having Nav in the car wasn't a big deal to me. It just happened to be in the car. I already have a Nuvi 750 with lifetime updates. These OEM installed units are a ripoff. No way am I paying that kind of money for a one time update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts