Dodge Challenger Forum banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's good news! I'm going to call the dealership tomorrow. I had half given up on the deal but maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks!
Gonna call my dealer monday, for me it’s simple, they honor my deal I buy, they don’t I’m out. Anyone know if they started producing 2021? Back in August my dealer told me they will order my car even if I cancel it and take my deposit back and they expect to get it in november.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not sure, Laggy is in D status. If not yet, very soon I’m guessing. Order banks been opened a month now.

Hi I'm another newbie, Ordered my 2021 Scat Pack on sep 27th and went D status today. Its in F8 with a butt stripe. XD
I traded my Harley and Jeep for it, and it'll be my first car ever. Only had Jeeps and trucks.

I'm excited to join this community. I'm in Idaho USA!

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
That's good news! I'm going to call the dealership tomorrow. I had half given up on the deal but maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks!
As long as the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t an oncoming train, all is good!

Clint

·
Registered
2020 Pitch Black GT
10 Posts
And that could change by midnight. I was hitting the refresh button 200 times a day 😂😂(joking) but close though!!
Hahahaha! You know what, been checking the Window Sticker on mine and it is still there. But not on the infotainment though. I am just going to assume that it is built but is probably missing 1 or 2 parts that they might be waiting on. When I called the salesman last he said that the price was all the same so as long as that is good I guess I will just have to be a little patient over this month.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack
13 Posts
Not sure, Laggy is in D status. If not yet, very soon I’m guessing. Order banks been opened a month now.
According to the dealer, 2021's opened for order on Oct 1, so they could add them to the queue but they wouldn't be accepted till then. Got quoted a production and ship time of 10 weeks. (or less, but temper expectations)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Update - I got an email from the dealership on September 30th.

My Challenger is in "KZ" status and will be shipped. The Ramp ETA (date the train arrives) is October 9th.

Here's the timeline so far:

August 8: Ordered car (Received VON)
August 20: Received VIN for the car (D Status)
September 11: Received update - car is scheduled to be built (D1 Status)
September 18: Received update - car is still in D1 Status
September 25: Received update - car is in G Status
September 30: Received update - car is in KZ Status and will be shipped.

·
Registered
2020 Pitch Black GT
10 Posts
Update - I got an email from the dealership on September 30th.

My Challenger is in "KZ" status and will be shipped. The Ramp ETA (date the train arrives) is October 9th.

September 11: Received update - car is scheduled to be built (D1 Status)
September 18: Received update - car is still in D1 Status
September 25: Received update - car is in G Status
September 30: Received update - car is in KZ Status and will be shipped.
That is how a timeline should look! Ordered mine 2 days before you but my eta is now November 4th and it is still in D1 the last time I checked. I am going to guess its probably because the dealership I ordered it from is a relatively smaller one. I would assume you live in a bigger city?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got an email from the dealership today. The train is scheduled to arrive on October 27. The car should arrive at the dealership several days after that.

2020 Dodge Challenger R/T

September 11: Received update. Car is scheduled to be built (D1 Status)
September 18: Received update. Car is still in D1 Status
September 25: Received update. Car is in G Status
September 30: Received update. Car is in KZ Status and will be shipped. The Ramp ETA (date the train arrives) is October 9.
October 14: Received update. The train is scheduled to arrive on October 27.

·
Registered
2020 Pitch Black GT
10 Posts
I got an email from the dealership today. The train is scheduled to arrive on October 27. The car should arrive at the dealership several days after that.

2020 Dodge Challenger R/T

September 11: Received update. Car is scheduled to be built (D1 Status)
September 18: Received update. Car is still in D1 Status
September 25: Received update. Car is in G Status
September 30: Received update. Car is in KZ Status and will be shipped. The Ramp ETA (date the train arrives) is October 9.
October 14: Received update. The train is scheduled to arrive on October 27.
Good timeline. Mine is almost the same except when I tried to check for an update this week they said that it was still in D1 with an ETA of November 4th! Keep in mind I only live 4 hours away from the factory so once it is KZ it's good news but I am waiting.

241 - 251 of 251 Posts