Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Wide body A8 in Go Mango
131 Posts
Congrats, looking good!

Reactions: Rami

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats! Heard today my car is JB - so at the upfitter (likely the graphics for the T/A package)

So still moving forward!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack
36 Posts
Few folks recieved um, most of us are still waiting. Mine is in route to the dealer rn.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yep same here Slidd. Ordered July 31. Think it was August 3-4 before it went into system. Then on September 24 it was switched to a 2021 by FCA. Actually checked today and it’s still in BX.👎

·
Premium Member
10,277 Posts
Yep same here Slidd. Ordered July 31. Think it was August 3-4 before it went into system. Then on September 24 it was switched to a 2021 by FCA. Actually checked today and it’s still in BX.👎
There will be snow soon so what’s the rush, just to park it? The call will come soon enough then you’ll sit in the garage and admire it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My salesman called today - said it is "shipped" status and was due to the dealership yesterday. We shall see.

·
Registered
213 Posts
There will be snow soon so what’s the rush, just to park it? The call will come soon enough then you’ll sit in the garage and admire it.
Oh ya there is 5-6 inches here already and you’re right it’ll be parked TIL spring. I just think it’s a little baffling that it’s takes 5-7 months to get a car built. Good thing it’s not a DD in my case.

·
Premium Member
10,277 Posts
Oh ya there is 5-6 inches here already and you’re right it’ll be parked TIL spring. I just think it’s a little baffling that it’s takes 5-7 months to get a car built. Good thing it’s not a DD in my case.
Well, I’ll wish you many happy miles with it once it appears!

Reactions: Sully’s Hemi

·
Registered
16,099 Posts
OK guys good deal, didn't know about them bumping you all up to a 2021.

Guess they've been building 2021's for 3 weeks now so hopefully on the way soon. Man they sure mess with their Canadian customers, just don't get it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I visited the local dealership yesterday to place my order. After about an hour waiting they told me that they can't place any orders for the scatpack or hellcats at this time. I was so bummed 😞

·
Registered
213 Posts
I visited the local dealership yesterday to place my order. After about an hour waiting they told me that they can't place any orders for the scatpack or hellcats at this time. I was so bummed 😞
WTH!! What is FCA doing? Probably saving their 392’s and hellcat motors and going to introduce them in the grand caravan now?🤣 might as well throw on a the fender flares too!🤣

Did they give you a reason?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,703 Posts
They a large dealership? Might not have any allotment?

A Guy

301 - 320 of 357 Posts