341 - 357 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
540 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Better late than never! Totally worth the wait. too bad it had to go straight into storage for the rest of the winter, but the spring will be fun! 5 months and 6 days from order to pickup.

View attachment 1011792 View attachment 1011793 View attachment 1011794 View attachment 1011795 View attachment 1011797 View attachment 1011798 View attachment 1011799 View attachment 1011800 View attachment 1011801
Congrats!! Looks good. Now to park and admire it for the rest of the winter. I could only wish. Going on 6 months now, and now they’re shutdown. 👎

Reactions: DamFam

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,703 Posts
Congrats, it's a looker...and I bet you'll spend time just looking at it too ;)

A Guy

Reactions: DamFam

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would be taking the day off and getting it asap. I wouldn't want my brand new car sitting there for the general public to get all handsy with it!! ☺
Haha. They had to hide it behind the building on the "used car" lot as they had 9 people stop and ask about it in the first 2 days.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered over the phone from a dealer about an hour away from me. Easy, fast, and friendly service. I haven’t received a VON or heard from them since day of order.

·
Registered
16,099 Posts
I ordered over the phone from a dealer about an hour away from me. Easy, fast, and friendly service. I haven’t received a VON or heard from them since day of order.
You didn't get a POC proving he ordered it?

That should have been step 1 and then every week he should print out another one and send it to you to get the updates.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ordered a 21 R/T in Smoke Show on 5/6. How long did it take before you started bugging the dealership? 😂
We ordered on 3/23 and other than sending us confirmation of the order, my first update was 4/26 when we were told it was in D1. Next update was 5/14 letting me know it was invoiced and heading our way with a projected receipt date on 6/4. Yes, the wait in agonizing but I am totally confident that the majority of dealers want to deliver the product asap since that's how they maintain their business. I'm impatient with most things but this car is a luxury item and I've convinced myself to enjoy the process from start to finish. That being said, I do find myself staring at the empty spot in the garage a few times a day now that it's getting closer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered 5/6. On 6/1 I got an update that it was in D status with a tentative ship date of 6/5. Pretty sure that will change.

341 - 357 of 357 Posts