Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Factory ordered widebody scat pack, scheduled to ship out on June 24th. Is the dealer allowed to mark up my factory ordered car once it arrives? I have been worrying about it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
2,133 Posts
Are you serious ? You did not agree on pricing prior to ordering?

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
You do have a signed documented order sheet with price right?
If not, you'd better get one!

Reactions: Klink and VaMaa

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
I signed order sheet with price on it. I don’t think there is anything to worry about I’m just being a bit of a tweak
Realllllllllly confused as to why you started a thread on it....if you “don’t think there is anything to worry about?” :unsure:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Realllllllllly confused as to why you started a thread on it....if you “don’t think there is anything to worry about?” :unsure:
Because I can? Nothing wrong with a little extra confirmation you don’t have to get mad lol

you should be fine, the real question is what color did you order?
I got smoke show with the red interior and red brembos I can’t wait.

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
Because I can? Nothing wrong with a little extra confirmation you don’t have to get mad lol
Not mad.....just confused.

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
I got smoke show with the red interior and red brembos I can’t wait.
You have it in writing. You're fine. They can't change it.
The red interior is amazing. That's what I have. Will contrast really well with the Smoke show. You'll love it.

Reactions: VaMaa

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm really curious to see how the red and camel tan interiors wear. My salesman talked me out of the camel tan interior on my frostbite. He said he's seen them wear poorly, and highly advised not doing it. Anyone else seen a worm seat? Not sure how long they've been offered.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Factory ordered widebody scat pack, scheduled to ship out on June 24th. Is the dealer allowed to mark up my factory ordered car once it arrives? I have been worrying about it.
Price should have been negotiated at time of order. Did they order it for dealer stock but are reserving it for you or was it specifically ordered for you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price should have been negotiated at time of order. Did they order it for dealer stock but are reserving it for you or was it specifically ordered for you?
Ordered it as a sold order specifically for me. We did negotiate the price and I signed the order sheet but I had just been wondering if they are allowed to change how much they will sell it for at the time of delivery. From what everyone in this discussion is saying it should not be an issue I have just been so anxious to get the car I have been psyching myself out haha.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered it as a sold order specifically for me. We did negotiate the price and I signed the order sheet but I had just been wondering if they are allowed to change how much they will sell it for at the time of delivery. From what everyone in this discussion is saying it should not be an issue I have just been so anxious to get the car I have been psyching myself out haha.
How much did you get the car for? Any discounts and when did you place your order if you don't mind me asking!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts