Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Reactions: polara71

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
I'm Curious about the price too! That seems like an Awfully good base price for what you're getting! The options must be comparable to a BMW, Mercedes or Porsche price list.

I'll bet one of those in Sinamon Stick is just Jaw Dropping!

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
$8070 rebate!

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
448 Posts
Does that 1320 behind the Super Stock happen to come with Drag Radials? You know, since Dodge said the Super Stock is the only car that comes from the factory with them? Lol, JK. That's an awesome pic of them together and 2 Hellraisins, which I might be a little partial to.

Only thing that would make the pic better is to see them side by side at the drag strip

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Looking online it seems like more than a few of super stocks didn’t get their brains blown out or stripes down their back but many got satin sheets

·
Vendor
13,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does that 1320 behind the Super Stock happen to come with Drag Radials? You know, since Dodge said the Super Stock is the only car that comes from the factory with them? Lol, JK. That's an awesome pic of them together and 2 Hellraisins, which I might be a little partial to.

Only thing that would make the pic better is to see them side by side at the drag strip

yes both cars have drag radials

·
Vendor
13,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1320 is still available

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
Awesome cars. So nice to see you can once again "Buy on Friday-Race on Saturday" with real bonafide factory race cars again. I am old enough to remember the death of the muscle cars and the horrible years afterward. Factory hood pins on the super stock. Wish I could have ordered those on my 2021 Scat. Wasn't an option this year.

·
Registered
16,215 Posts
Cool, didn't even know Gold Rush was available.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts