Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a like new set of Factory Reproduction Comp Grey wheels and tire package with under 500 miles on them. They are in perfect condition with no blemishes and no tire wear. I paid $2,100 for them. I will let them go for $1650. Now ONLY $1000 firm

22x9
22x10
Tires Nexen Roadian HP
Front 265/35R22
Rear 295/30R22
Includes sensors

I live in Murrieta California and would like to sell them local to Southern California.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What's the price of these wheels? I believe I saw them at 209.75 a tire.. Do you know if they do local pick up? I'm an hour drive from their shop

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the price of these wheels? I believe I saw them at 209.75 a tire.. Do you know if they do local pick up? I'm an hour drive from their shop
Nope they are $525.00 each for a wheel and tire combo.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back interested in selling these. They now have 1,500 miles and are in perfect condition. My car is a weekend driver.

New Price $1,375

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still trying to find boxes

·
Registered
156 Posts
still trying to find boxes
UPS & Fedex will both take them w/o being boxed.

Place bubblewrap on the face of the wheel and then place cardboard over the front and backside of the wheel. Tape it up to ensure nothing shifts and then shrink wrap each wheel individually.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Price drop to ONLY $1000 firm. Must pick up. I could have sold them for more if I could ship them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.